Christian Boylove Forum

I'll accept the challenge 2

Submitted by Splash! on September 09 2000 13:22:38

>No matter how I try, I can never get an
>evangelical to discuss that book.

David Wilkerson, John Hagee, Chuck Missler, Hal Lindsey, Marvin Rosenthal, and Stan Johnson are just a handful of mainstream evangelical leaders who have discussed the Book of Revelation in the last year or two. Also, during my period of church-hopping in the last few years, I have been to no less than four different evangelical churches that were in the middle of a Revelation teaching series. It actually appears to be a hot topic lately among many evangelicals. And here at home, I have a good collection of study materials on the Book of Revelation. I'd be interested in giving some input and getting some feedback on such a discussion.

I'll keep an eye out for a thread on RDC.

~Splash*

Follow ups:

Post a follow up message:

Username: