Christian Boylove Forum

Re: Umm... WP?

Submitted by World Perfect on 2002-11-10 00:49:52, Sunday

>The practice of linking to pictures of adults having sexual contact
>with children is not helpful to the purposes of this board
> - no matter how innocent the picture might seem.

Sorry. I don't exactly remember what the FAQ's state as this regard, but:

1) It was a rough draft of a drawing, not a picture showing real people.
2) It did not _show_ sexual contact with children - it let it perceive (no sexual part was visible, not even the breasts of the mother. No details at all on the faces etc). Let's say 90% of the interpretation was left to the reader.
3) The sketch in question stems from an academic book. My purpose was merely to corroborate my statements in order to show that they have a basis.

If there are legal reasons to delete such a link, I obviously agree. Otherwise, I can't see any reason for deleting it.

WP

World Perfect

Follow ups:

Post a follow up message: