Christian Boylove Forum

Re: Leap of faith :)

Submitted by d on March 08 1999 at 00:56:31

>God wants to have a relationship with me and [maybe] God gave his only
>son so that my sins would be forgiven (this is the next area that I have
>to explore).

Oh, you've taken your time accepting God, no need to rush on accepting Jesus - just keep studying, you will get there soon enough. On the other hand, if God convicts you of the reality of Jesus tomorrow, I will rejoice in that also.

I've never been where you are now, my walk was much slower and I didn't realize I had made THE DECISION [of Christ] until a few years after the fact (it was that gradual & happened when I was a teen or preteen - this can happen when you grow up in a churchgoing Christian family).

-d (david_tx on IRC)

Follow Ups

Post a follow up message
Nickname: