Christian Boylove Forum

Re: I'm waiting for your response there

Submitted by [Drifter] on July 25 1999 at 22:58:39

arguing on one board then running off to another one for the responses is still arguing. I have no problems with your original post...but the last one read:
>... against homophobia?
>
>Where's the love?
>
>Do I deserve to be on a list with murderers and rapists?
>
>Why the silence?

that sounds a lot like arguing to me...or at least trying to start an argument..I dont care where you await the response, the fact is you are still trying to start an argument and you are using this board to do it. If you wanna keep doing that then it is ok with me (although it is against the purpose of this board), but that just makes you a liar for saying you would not do it anymore. (and yes..I realize that it is now impossible for you to answer me here without it being an argument, so no answer is necessary..just stick to your word from now on).

oh...and yes...I realize the irony of arguing to you about your arguing..but I never said I wouldnt argue, so Im not lying.

Follow Ups

Post a follow up message
Nickname:
Password: