Christian Boylove Forum

what exactly is going on?(pls. read)

Submitted by someone who tried to help on September 05 1999 at 21:06:32

i am not entirely sure what is going on, but i sent an email to the above address and got the following reply:

To: (my email address)
From:"(name deleted)"
Subject: Re: your CBf post

What are you talking about???
Please send me whatever message that you think that I wrote, along with any headers, web page addresses, or whatever.
Someone is impersonating me and I've had about enough.

(name deleted)

can anyone out there shed some light on this situation? i would greatly appreciate it.
thanks.

Follow Ups

Post a follow up message
Nickname: