Christian Boylove Forum

you are not a island

Submitted by musicman on March 09 2000 08:17:31

>Here I am, yes again, also wondering if we are islands. Are we rocks?
Simon & Garfunkal sang a song titled "I am a rock" but he is wrong. We are not rocks we are not islands. We all need each other, don't we?
> When I started the Fellowships Zone 3 years ago I knew it was not just enough to put links on a page and hope some one would use them. I also knew who I am and what I am. But it is lonely, very lonely journey. Chris knows how I feel and you do too. That is why forums like CBF are here. To further help you out and others like us I furthered the Fellowship Zone by creating the forum in delphi.com. Have they came? from time to time yes. Have the visitors become active in the forum? in reality ... no.

At this point I am not sure if what I tried to do was worth the effort. At this point I wonder many things. Yet I know I have a friend who cares and HE has given me the heart to help those who.. Are alone like yourself, like me.
>Lastly, so you know how I feel about you all. I have kept phase two from the heart of the Fellowship ZOne for YOUR protection. Yet I want you to enjoy the benfits of the ministry.
>If you feel alone, like a rock, like an island remember this.....
>YOU ARE NOT ALONE

PS
please excuse the typos and grammer errors

  • FELLOWHSIP ZONE PHASE 2-4-U

  • Follow ups:

    Post a follow up message:

    Username: