Christian Boylove Forum

Re: On sexual contacts with boys

Submitted by World Perfect on 2002-08-25 20:37:33, Sunday

>First and foremost I am a BL as are most of the people that post here,
>but I am also a Christian and know right from wrong. I sometimes miss
>the mark but that's another subject. So are you saying that you condone
>sexual relations between men and boys?

Hello again.

I think one should keep his faith separated from rational arguments. Faith and rationality do not necessarily agree with each other. If faith were enough, we would not need reason.
What I'm trying to explain is this: for a Christian, engaging in a sexual relation with a boy is a sin (albeit perhaps not worse than a heterosexual who has an extramarital relation), but for a non-Christian it is not. So, from the point of view of others than Christians, the only reliable standard we can use to judge the relation is to analyze it rationally taking into account the meaning of the involved boy.

>Please inform me as to when sexual relations between an adult and a
>boy was ever portrayed as "positive relations"

Many of such relations are described in the literature. See for example:

http://www.nambla1.de/benefit.htm
http://www.danpedo.dk/english/davidgb.shtml#1

>This was not the main reason, The main reason was that it goes against
>what God ordained from the beginning.

I have read it once more... You're right, sorry for the misunderstanding!

And now I'm going to take the way to my bed... It's 2.30 am here in Europe, you know...
Have a nice day.

WP

Follow ups:

Post a follow up message: