Christian Boylove Forum

Re: On sexual contacts with boys

Submitted by drew on 2002-08-25 19:28:15, Sunday

drew: First and foremost I am a BL as are most of the people that post here, but I am also a Christian and I know right from wrong. I sometimes miss the mark but that's another subject.So are you saying that you condone sexual relations between men and boys?

WP: ("If sexual relations between a boy and an adult were "totally wrong" as you affirm, we would never hear about positive relations. But this is certainly not the case.")

drew: Please inform me as to when sexual relations between an adult and a boy was ever portrayed as "positive relations".

>A young boy even though he may be willing to consent to sex with an
>adult male is still to immature to realize the consequences of his actions
("If this were the main reason")

drew:This was not the main reason, The main reason was that it goes against what God ordained from the beginning.

Love in Christ,
drew

Follow ups:

Post a follow up message: