Christian Boylove Forum

Re: Question for Huckleberry and Dakota

Submitted by World Perfect on 2002-08-27 13:02:57, Tuesday

>So the question comes to mind as to why would anyone risk emotionally
>harming a child by introducing sex in the relationship, hoping that he
>has found one of the minority of boys that won't be harmed? The answer
>is clear......for his own pleasure. And I don't want to hear any tripe
>about how the man always makes sure the boy enjoys it too.

I could also agree, but your question assumes that sex under any circumstances has to be "introduced" by the man (even though the boy indeed likes it).

So, what about a situation where the boy makes the first steps?

WP

Follow ups:

Post a follow up message:

Username: