Christian Boylove Forum

Re: The Gay Kids

Submitted by d on March 05 1999 at 14:36:02

>I want to effect change. I don't know where to start.
It sounds trite, but prayer is always a good thing to start with. Sometimes, it is all you can do.

>I don't even see how I could support this young man, given my own
>situation and the church he is affiliated with. Any suggestions?

I do not know enough details or experience in these matters to give you specific suggestions, but I'll try anyway.

You might explain the situation to your pastor (leaving out the names of the churches) and ask for advice. If you pastor would be willing to sit down with the pastor of the other church, that might (or might not) work out.

-d (david_tx on IRC)

Follow Ups

Post a follow up message
Nickname: