Christian Boylove Forum

Re: I agree

Submitted by World Perfect on 2002-11-9 09:32:47, Saturday

>Even if you are REALLY REALLY in love with the boy, and even if he
>is REALLY REALLY in love with you, having that kind of relationship
>can REALLY REALLY mess up the boy's head and affect his life in
>a detrimental way for the rest of his life

I see. The point is whether this happens because of the sexual relationship itself or because of the detrimental effect from the REALLY REALLY strong social condemnation of this kind of relationship.

WP
World Perfect

Follow ups:

Post a follow up message: