Christian Boylove Forum

Re: BL and purpose

Submitted by d on March 11 1999 at 17:30:26

>We [Boylovers] have been given the ability to relate and communicate efficiently with
>kids...and communication is an essential factor in true love and
>this world is quite lacking in true love.

Please bear in mind:

Not all pedophiles have this trait (but those people are typically not thought of as "boylovers").
Not everyone who has this trait is a pedophile (every children's Sunday School teacher in my church has this trait, and due to the low numbers, I would guess there is much less than a 50/50 chance that even one of them is a pedophile).

And finally:
Some people have this trait to different degrees. I have this trait to a large degree, but not nearly as large as I've seen in some others (both in real life and in the online BL community).

As to why God would allow you to take on the challenge (thorn in the side) of being a pedophile, I cannot say. Perhaps so that you can be a beacon to others who have other kinds of thorns in their side. I can only speculate.

-d (david_tx on IRC)

Follow Ups

Post a follow up message
Nickname: