Christian Boylove Forum

Hi, Maggie! Remember...

Submitted by Ray on May 06 1999 at 11:59:55

At 09:16 AM 3/23/96, Ray wrote:
>and still coming to terms with being in
>love with a ..., which every subtle message from
>society says either couldn't be, or couldn't be
>good -- even in Pflag.

And you responded:
Yes, there are issues of power in adult-child
relationships. PFLAG has taken a position against NAMBLA.
I think that, in general, people have not taken the
time to understand both sides of this issue. There is a
knee-jerk response. I think that you should be
closetted concerning this in the ... PFLAG Chapter,
only coming out to people who have already formed a good
opinion of you. I feel honored that you are confiding in me.
I do not know enough about man-boy relationships to have formed
an opinion. People I respect have taught me to be
open-minded on this, but it's not a topic that I've
taken an interest in. Now that I know you, I except I might
learn more.

That from when I was first learning to use e-mail, and about a year before Bridges-Across. Hope you don't mind my making public a private conversation!

Ray

Follow Ups

Post a follow up message
Nickname: