Christian Boylove Forum

Re: The Christian versus Boylove conflict

Submitted by Heather on August 13 1999 at 19:25:17

I had fun rewriting your post so that it was a question by an American boylover answered by – well, I won't name names, but we all know which boylover attacks the U.S. periodically. :)

* * *

>I've been for a long time quiet. This has a reason which I would like to
>discus with you all. I'm an American and my land-loyalty is very important for me.
>That's why I study U.S. history. I'm also a boylover. The problem now is, I
>can't combine those two things. But in me they are combined. When I'm trying
>to combine them in my acting, in my conduct, it gives an inward conflict.
>Does somewone of you recognize that? Thats why I find it difficult to write on this list.
>Please react,
>
>Yours, XXXXX

Dear XXXXX,

I have for the last few weeks followed the goings on on "American Boylove Forum", and the main problem that these people have to deal with is like the one that you describe as you are coping with yourself.

I have been brought up as an american (an iowan) with very strong sexual inhibitions and I had to learn about this conflict. You say that you are studying U.S. history. Can you tell me what this means to you. Is this just studies of the past, or is it a search for the meaning in Nature? One is patriotism and the other one is land-loyalty.

What realy matters is your relationship with Nature. Not the constitution, not the government, not what society says. No it is how you discover the true meaning of Nature. The constitution is a book written by MEN with their own prejudices. These old prejudices are passed on as the TRUTH. This is not so. Then you have the government. The government has given us 200 years of indoctrination that sex is bad. Did the Founding Fathers ever say this??? This sexual repression was used by the government to maintain power. The government committed a terrible crime by doing that.What we have inherited from that is a totally disformed image of our sexuality and a social sexphobia.

After you learn to understand this history of sexual and social abuse by the government, you will have to start with looking at yourself and your own sexuality. Wasn't it Nature who created you? Complete with the "obscene appendiges"? (Joke) You were created perfect complete with your sexuality and the ability tolove. This is a gift from from Nature. I can see it even so far that I see sexuality and love as an expression of Nature.

So XXXX, please come to terms with what "MEN" tell you in patriotism or what NATURE tells you within you and from your own experience. Learn to recognise what is a reaction to your conditioning and what is a real experience.

* * *

As you can see, there's a lot of truth in the revised post. American society (as represented by the U.S. government) has preached a lot of damaging beliefs about sexuality. It's helpful to go back and see what the original founders of this nation thought. It's helpful to look for sources of wisdom outside of our society.

But you know what? I'm not giving up the U.S. Constitution any time soon. :) The U.S. – and the "church" – is not other people; it's people like myself. So if there's something wrong with the U.S., or with Christianity, then I'm going to stick around and help reform it.

Heather

Follow Ups

Post a follow up message
Nickname: