Christian Boylove Forum

Boys you know

Submitted by Ben on March 14 1999 at 11:37:03

John -
Scott said everything that I wanted to say, so I don't need to repeat.

I just thought it might be interesting for you to hear a different view about one thing in particular:

>would only treat them as sex objects. I have tons of pics of the kids I >have worked with..totally legal,
> totally decent , totally innocent. I rarely if ever jack off to >them because I love them too much to allow
> that...I have too much respect for them as people to lust after >their bodies like they are pieces of
> meat. The same cannot be said to the 100,000s of other pedos out

In contrast, I much prefer to fantasize about boys that I know BECAUSE I love them. To me, pictures of annonymous boys can certainly be arousing and I have definately had my share of fantasies about them. But when you ADD the love that you feel for boys that you know, to the feelings of passion and sexual desire, the experience is FAR more powerful. Granted, I have worked VERY hard to be sure that my fantasies do not blur reality. I KNOW that my fantasies will not come true and I would never try to fullfill them. When you know a boy, have laughed with him, have played games with him and have seen the affection in his eyes as you say something nice to him, it makes the fantasies more meaningful. I DO NOT believe that love and sex are separate entitied.

You are not alone.

Ben

Follow Ups

Post a follow up message